- 122.86 acres (adjoining 67.16 & 55.7 acre parcels) will be sold as a whole
- There are 2 open fields on the property (approx. 13 & 9 acres) that have been cropped.† One field has a pole barn for hay/storage.† These fields front Rt. 715 (Bumpass Rd.).
- Snelson’s Creek runs thru the property
- Part of the rear parcel was planted with pines to harvest several years ago.† The only thinning was completed in 2005.† Approx. 60% pine and 40% hardwood on property.
- Approx .3 mile (1,700 ft.) of frontage on Rt. 715 (Bumpass Rd.); less than 1/2 mile from Hanover County line in Louisa County; close proximity to Lake Anna.
- This versatile acreage offers so many options:† farming, livestock, hunting, timber, residential or investment.† Opportunity awaits at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Tax Maps 63-100 (67.16 acres) & 63-96 (55.7 acres); Zoned A-2 (click here for link to zoning uses)
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid
All pre-auction bids are welcome!!
ATTN REALTORS:† Pre-registered (by 5 pm 8/2/12) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
Property Information Package